Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF


It's Friday! The weekend is supposed to be wonderful - weather wise - and I've lost another pound! I'm officially even with my tracking scale again. Whew...I was getting worried. So that means I have 1 pound to go before I reach my first 10 pound loss. It seems like it's taken for...ever! But usually by now I'd have given up and lost myself in a Big Mac! (I still have to see that movie Super-size Me) that Kelly mentioned.) She says I'll never, ever want fast food again!

Anyway - I'm on track. Not as far along as I wanted to be, but I've come to realize that when I make goals for myself with deadlines, I tend to give up when the deadline passes. So my super-duper mini goal for right this very minute is to lose one more pound! Which will bring to my first little goal of 10 pounds! Then....I'll start over again and shoot for another 10 pounds. I can do that. Yep. And when I reach THAT goal - I'll have lost 20 pounds! And so the story goes. I don't know when it will happen. But it's gonna' happen! At first I was determined to lose 50 by 50! (as in 50 pounds by my 50th birthday.) But realizing what I mentioned above - it's now 50 by whenever. But 5o none the less. That little black dress still beckons!

So happy Friday everyone!

No comments: