Sunday, January 20, 2008

The I Love Me List!


It's late (we missed our exit coming home and the trip ended up taking 6 1/2 hours!) and I'm tired so I'm going to post my list (as suggested by Scale Junkie ) and then hit the sack. I'll post about the trip tomorrow....it was wonderful!


The "I LOVE ME" List


1. What do you absolutely love about your body?
My hair...when it's behaving!

2. When did you surprise yourself with your physical strength?
Giving birth. Very tough work!

3. When were you braver than you ever thought you could be?
Walking out of the hospice unit with my three daughters in tow....realizing I was a widow....


4. When did your self-control blow you away?
At my sister-in-law's last week...sitting in front of a big tray of cholate covered cream filled donuts for TWO WHOLE hours and not eating a single one!

5. What was your proudest moment ever?
Listening to my daughter's Valedictory speech when she graduated...(and giving birth!)

6. When was the last time you felt absolutely beautiful?
At me niece's wedding. It was a good hair day and I had a great dress.

7. Why do you deserve to meet your goals?
Because they're noble goals!
Go ahead and post this list on your own blog - we all need a little dose of love now and then - especially from ourselves!

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! And thanks for sharing your list. It's nice to get to know everyone better. :)

Hanlie said...

I really loved this exercise because it's afforded us a look into one another's lives. Nice answers, Lora!

Glad you're back safely and that you had a good time.

Heather said...

your list is great! hope you had a nice trip.