Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One more thing....


Two posts in one day ~ No, I'm not bored, just remembered that The Biggest Loser premiers tonight with the "Biggest Loser Families"! I received an e-mail from NBC inviting me to watch some previews and they were great! They also informed me that they're starting an interactive website called


The network has also started a an interactive website called Biggest Loser League. I've checked it out a little bit but plan to peruse more after tonight's show (when my mojo is in overdrive.) Let me know what you think of it.


Okay - that's all!



3 comments:

Kate said...

Laura... I'm also a member of the Biggest Loser League. Be sure to look me up over there! You can also go to my page on the league website by scrolling down to the bottom of my blog (Fabulous @ 50) and clicking on the link there.

TitanThirteen said...

I'm sooooo jealous! For some reason we aren't seeing the US TBL anymore and i'm really pinged off about it!
Instead, we are being bombarded with 'So you think you can dance'. Like..who cares about that?!?!

carla said...

Is it there and I sucketh at the search?

I'm so curious about why you turned down Oprah.

I can see many reasons (I've said no to similar opportunities for specific reasons) but was curious.

That said, you may not wanna share which I *entirely* get.

Miz.