Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I won!


So there I was having a particularly crappy day today. Ever since I got the darn IUD out I've been having mood swings and sore boobs. (I know...TMI) but it's as if now that I have that homone producing device out of my body - I'm catching up for the few years of no TOM. Like my body is saying...I owe you....


I cry at the drop of a hat and feel like I'm in perpetual PMS mode. The only good thing is the hot flashes have stopped. Go figure.


So I was sitting here feeling like a pile of mush and decided to check my e-mail. And guess what? I won the Kettle Bell prize on MizFit's site! It's the coolest little thing (she has a video of herself with one and explains how to use it - be sure to check it out.)


Since I've been pretty good about the weight training so far I'm thinking this will be a great way to mix things up a bit and try something new. I'll be sure to keep you posted on how I like it as soon as it arrives.


Thanks Mizfit!! An otherwise crummy day has just been averted. Now I won't have to go bury my face in a bag of oreos. Just kidding! We have nothing sweet in the house whatsoever right now. It's driving my hubby crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so excited for you (Im all about the gift giving and SURPRISES are always even better).

and, having a string of OREO WANTING DAYS myself, I feel ya.

Miz.

RunningNan said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Pattie said...

Congratulations! You'll have to let us know what you think of this exercise.

I'm sorry for your hormone rages. (sigh) And I can so relate. I sat on the edge of my bed last night and cried and cried - for no good reason. I'll be glad when things settle down, for both of us!