Monday, July 21, 2008

Five Things.....


I seems that when summer rolls (this is my second summer blogging) that posts seems to be farther & fewer between among us all. Which is understandable because summer is a busy time. Then again I think of my blogger friends across the world - where it's winter....or where it's perpetually summer...and scratch my head. But still - it happens. Or maybe we just all suffer writing block at the same time.... No matter. We're all still here!


So this is one of those days where I'm checking in...lazily. Patti tagged anyone on her blog with a 5 things list. So I'm playing along!


5 things in your bag:


cell phone
wallet
pictures of my kids & grandson
one lipstick
a pen I can never find

5 things in your bedroom:

2 small pillows made by my daughter when she was 12 for my mom when she was ill
a stuffed cow I gave hubby when we first started dating
a ceramic praying hands music box my mom gave me
a ceramic egg that says "Mother 1971" that used to my grandmothers
a tiny ceramic box that contains mine & my late hubbies wedding bands

5 things you have always wanted:

to be thin
a beach house on the ocean
a long happy marriage
to live to see all my grand kids grow up
my hubby to share my faith

5 things you're really into:

crosswords
reading
anything art
camping/hiking
things that are old (that reflect a history)

5 people I’m tagging:

anyone who wants to play!

7 comments:

Pattie said...

"a tiny ceramic box that contains mine & my late hubbies wedding bands."

That's nice, Lora. And I hope one day you get your wish that your current hubby will share your faith.

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy these behind the scenes peeks into the bloggers world...thanks for making the time to do this.

M.

pointing the weigh said...

Hi Lora,
I am SOOO sorry I haven't been around for a while.

RE-Comment
Thankyou SOOO much for your lovely comment and you are soo right, they aren't worth it. The person who used those words and stole my identity is from a VERY rough family.

AWWWW that is SOOO sad what that girl said to your daughter, how nasty of her. I wish I was there to give your daughter a hug but alas I am not so I am sending virtual (((HUGS))).

Love & Hugs to you xx

RunningNan said...

I love reading these! and yay,.. I'm back!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the memes! It's nice to see how different/alike everyone is. Thank you for sharing!

TitanThirteen said...

It is sad to read about the little ceramic box :o/

I dunno why people get slack with comments. For me personaly, i go through seasons with my blog.
Like at the momenmt i'm being really slack with food and booze so i'm not really wanting to blog.
Your dream made a bit of sense to me unfortunatly lol

Anonymous said...

come over!!!!

you have a surprise at my house ;)

Miz.